Glowing skin is always in but what if you have hacks for homemade face pack for instant glow and fairness.
1. Turmeric and Besan (Gram Flour) Pack:
Turmeric and Besan have been an essential ingredient of the Indian Lifestyle. However, be it a wedding or home inauguration people have been using them for ages. Reason being the antibacterial properties of these two ingredients. Therefore the mixture of these two will prevent your skin from any infection.
- Half tablespoon of turmeric
- 4 tablespoons of Besan
- Mix half tablespoon of turmeric with 4 tablespoons of Besan (gram flour).
- Add milk or lukewarm water. You can also add milk cream or white butter.
- Therefore apply the paste on the face and neck area gently for 15-20 mins.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and apply moisturizer.
2. Flower Face pack:
Flower are a blessing of Mother nature for us. They are not just epitome of beauty. Therefore it also contains various Vitamin A, D, and E which make skin youthful and glowing. The natural and soothing fragrance also relaxes the mind. However, it’s high time to grab such a homemade face pack for instant glow and fairness.
- 3-4 flowers of Rose, Marigold or Jasmine
- Take out Petals of whichever flower you have.
- Grind them and mix with milk and honey.
- Therefore apply the paste on your Face and Neck.
- Rinse it off and get fresh skin instantly.
3. Sandalwood Face Mask:
Earlier commonly known as Chandan, sandalwood is touted as folk medicine of India. However various brands have made products using sandalwood considering its anti-infectious properties. This home remedy helps you to achieve fair, glowy and soft skin and reduces acne significantly.
- One tablespoon sandalwood
- Two tablespoons milk (enough to make a paste)
- Mix one spoon of sandalwood powder with a spoon or two of milk to form a paste.
- Therefore apply it on your face and neck.
- Rinse it off
4. Neem(Neem tree), Tulsi(Basil) and Haldi (Turmeric):
With the goodness of medicinal properties, these three herbs are the most used ingredients in Ayurvedic products. However, the regular use of its mixture will prevent skin from aging unnaturally and reduces wrinkles and blemishes.
- 5-6 leaves of Neem and Tulsi
- Freshly grind turmeric – half tablespoon
- Mix the above ingredients and grind them together.
- Therefore apply it all over your face and neck and wait till it dries.
- Rinse it and apply moisturizer. It will reduce wrinkles and make your skin healthy.
5. Tomatoes and Multani Mitti (Clay) :
If you were considering tomato as just a taste enhancer, we think you miss out on its key properties. However, tomatoes contain antioxidants which strengthen cells, clean out the dead cells and leave your skin radiant and bright. Therefore Multani Mitti (Clay) clears out all the dirt and oil from face and tones the skin.
- 2 teaspoons Multani mitti (Clay)
- 1 teaspoon tomato juice
- Make a paste by combining Multani mitti (Clay) and tomato juice.
- Therefore apply the paste onto your face and let it dry.
- Rinse it with lukewarm water.